• 3 Years from date of purchase.
• Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD Ltd warranties all goods as specified by the manufacturer
of those goods.
• This Warranty does not cover freight or goods that have been interfered with.
• All goods in question must be repaired by an authorised repair agent as appointed by this
• Warranty does not cover abuse, mis-use, accident, theft, general wear and tear.
• New product will not be supplied unless Welding Guns Of Australia PTY LTD has inspected
• Product will only be replaced if repair is not possible
• Please view full Warranty term and conditions supplied with machine or at www.unimig.com.au/
warranty.asp or at the back of this manual.
Thank you for your purchase of your UNI-MIG welding machine.
We are proud of our range of welding equipment that has a proven track record of innovation,
performance and reliability.
Our product range represents the latest developments in Inverter technology put together by our
professional team of highly skilled engineers. The expertise gained from our long involvement with
inverter technology has proven to be invaluable towards the evolution and future development of
our equipment range. This experience gives us the inside knowledge on what the arc
characteristics, performance and interface between man and machine should be.
Within our team are specialist welders that have a proven history of welding knowledge and
expertise, giving vital input towards ensuring that our machines deliver control and performance to
the utmost professional level.
We employ an expert team of professional sales, marketing and technical personnel that provide
us with market trends, market feedback and customer comments and requirements. Secondly they
provide a customer support service that is second to none, thus ensuring our customers have
UNI-MIG welders are manufactured and compliant with - AS/NZ60974.1 2006 - AS60974-6:2006
guaranteeing you electrical safety and performance.
Instructions Manual for VIPE R 182 (K019E )