44 Navigating the main menu
Available menu options may vary depending on the input sources, functions and settings. Menu
options that are not available will become grayed out. And keys that are not available will be
disabled and the corresponding OSD icons will disappear.
1. Select Menu from the hot key menu.
2. Use or to select Eco.
3. Select to go to a sub menu, and then use or to select a menu item.
4. Use or to make adjustments, or use to make selection.
5. To return to the previous menu, select .
6. To exit the menu, select .
ECO Sensor Meter
Item Function Range
ECO Sensor Your monitor comes with a proximity sensor (called ECO
sensor), which detects your presence in front of the
monitor within the set range. If the sensor detects no
presence, the monitor is turned off in 40 seconds to save
If the monitor is turned off by the ECO sensor, the power button
flashes in green.
If the ECO sensor detect no presence for over 2 hours, the
monitor will be powered off. Press the power button to turn on