42 Navigating the main menu
Available menu options may vary depending on the input sources, functions and settings. Menu
options that are not available will become grayed out. And keys that are not available will be
disabled and the corresponding OSD icons will disappear.
1. Select Menu from the hot key menu.
2. Use or to select Ergonomics.
3. Select to go to a sub menu, and then use or to select a menu item.
4. Use or to make adjustments, or use to make selection.
5. To return to the previous menu, select .
6. To exit the menu, select .
Eye Protect meter
Time Interval (min.)
Item Function Range
Eye Protect Your monitor comes with a light sensor, which detects the
light condition around the monitor and adjusts the monitor
backlight automatically. This is to protect your eyes from
overexposure to bright light.
If the light is sufficient, the monitor brightness is increased.
If the monitor is in a poor light, the monitor brightness is
If you prefer to adjust the monitor brightness manually, go to
PICTURE > Brightness.
Sets to display the light condition around the monitor on