37 Navigating the main menu
Available menu options may vary depending on the input sources, functions and settings. Menu
options that are not available will become grayed out. And keys that are not available will be
disabled and the corresponding OSD icons will disappear.
1. Select Menu from the hot key menu.
2. Use or to select Audio.
3. Select to go to a sub menu, and then use or to select a menu item.
4. Use or to make adjustments, or use to make selection.
5. To return to the previous menu, select .
6. To exit the menu, select .
Item Function Range
Volume Adjusts the audio volume. 0 ~ 100
Mute Mutes the audio input. • ON
(for models with
more than 2 audio
Allow users to select the audio source or let the
monitor detect it automatically.
• PC Audio
• DP Audio
• Auto Detect