34 Navigating the main menu
Picture Advanced menu
Available menu options may vary depending on the input sources, functions and settings. Menu
options that are not available will become grayed out. And keys that are not available will be
disabled and the corresponding OSD icons will disappear.
1. Select Menu from the hot key menu.
2. Use or to select Picture Advanced.
3. Select to go to a sub menu, and then use or to select a menu item.
4. Use or to make adjustments, or use to make selection.
5. To return to the previous menu, select .
6. To exit the menu, select .
Item Function Range
Select a picture mode that best suits the type of images shown
on the screen.
Standard For basic PC application.
Movie For viewing videos.
Photo For viewing still images.
sRGB For better color matching representation with
the peripheral devices, such as printers, digital
Reading For reading e-books or documents.