32 Navigating the main menu
Available menu options may vary depending on the input sources, functions and settings. Menu
options that are not available will become grayed out. And keys that are not available will be
disabled and the corresponding OSD icons will disappear.
1. Select Menu from the hot key menu.
2. Use or to select Picture.
3. Select to go to a sub menu, and then use or to select a menu item.
4. Use or to make adjustments, or use to make selection.
5. To return to the previous menu, select .
6. To exit the menu, select .
Item Function Range
Brightness Adjusts the balance between light and dark shades. 0 to 100
Contrast Adjusts the degree of difference between darkness and
0 to 100
Sharpness Adjusts the clarity and visibility of the edges of the subjects
in the image.
1 to 10
Gamma Adjusts the tone luminance. The default value is 3 (the
standard value for Windows).