23 Getting the most from your BenQ monitor
How to install on Windows 7 system
1. Open Display Properties.
Go to Start, Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Devices and Printers and right-click the
name of your monitor from the menu.
Alternatively, right-click the desktop and select Personalize, Display, Devices and Printers,
and right-click the name of your monitor from the menu.
2. Select Properties from the menu.
3. Click the Hardware tab.
4. Click Generic PnP Monitor, and then the Properties button.
5. Click the Driver tab and the Update Driver button.
6. Insert the BenQ LCD Monitor CD-ROM into a CD drive on the computer.
7. In the Update Driver Software window, select the option Browse my computer for
8. Click Browse and navigate to the following directory: d:\BenQ_LCD\Driver\ (where d is
the drive letter designator for the CD-ROM drive).
9. Select the correct folder name of your monitor from provided driver list, and click Next.
This will copy and install the appropriate monitor driver files to your computer.
10. Click Close.
You may be prompted to restart your computer after the driver update is complete.
The drive letter for your CD drive may differ from the example above depending upon your system - it may be
'D:' or 'E:' or 'F:' etc.