Marcy Fitness www.marcyfitness.co.uk
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
This exercise equipment is built for optimum safety. However, certain precautions apply
whenever you operate a piece of exercise equipment. Be sure to read the entire manual
before you assemble or operate your equipment. In particular, note the following safety
1. Keep children and pets away from the equipment at all times. DO NOT
leave children unattended in the same room with the equipment.
2. Only one person at a time should use the equipment.
3. If the user experiences dizziness, nausea, chest pain, or any other abnormal
symptoms, STOP the workout at once. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN
4. Position the equipment on a clear, leveled surface. DO NOT use the equipment
near water or outdoors.
5. Keep hands away from all moving parts.
6. Always wear appropriate workout clothing when exercising. DO NOT wear
robes or other clothing that could become caught in the equipment. Running
or aerobic shoes are also required when using the equipment.
7. Use the equipment only for its intended use as described in this manual. DO
NOT use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
8. Do not place any sharp object around the equipment.
9. Disabled person should not use the equipment.
10. Before using the equipment to exercise, always do stretching exercises to
properly warm up.
11. Never operate the equipment if the equipment is not functioning properly.
12. A spotter is recommended during exercise.
13. This equipment is designed and intended for home and consumer use only, not for
WARNING: BEFORE BEGINNING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM, CONSULT YOUR
PHYSICIAN. THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR INDIVIDUALS OVER THE AGE
OF 35 OR PERSONS WITH PRE-EXISTING HEALTH PROBLEMS. READ ALL
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING ANY FITNESS EQUIPMENT. TUNTURI FITNESS BV
ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
SUSTAINED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.