How to row
Comfortably forward with straight
back and arms.
Push with the legs while arms
Pull through with arms and
legs rocking slightly back
on your pelvis
Upper body tips forward over your
pelvis and move forward.
Back to the starting positon and
Catch - Drive
Begin the stroke comfortably in forward position and
push strongly back with your legs while keeping your
arms and back straight.
Begin to pull your arms back as they pass over your
knees and continue the stroke through to completion
rocking slightly back over your pelvis.
Recovery - Catch
Return to the starting position and repeat.
- Press and hold the MODE button and the RESET
button for 2 seconds to reset the meter.
- Press the UP button or the DOWN button to set the
Console (fig. D-1)
• Keep the console away from direct sunlight.
• Dry the surface of the console when it is covered
with drops of sweat.
• Do not lean on the console.
• The console switches to standby mode when
the equipment is not used for 4 minutes. If the
console is in standby mode, the display shows
the room temperature
Explanation of buttons
- Selection of the goal values.
The same button is also on the remote control of the
- In setting mode, press RESET key once to reset the
current function figures.
- Press RESET key and hold for 2 seconds to reset all