English - 21
How do I return to the Setup App?
• The on-screen menu has guided setup. Press MENU, then select Guided Setup. Select the type of setup you need
and press OK. The Setup App will begin.
• To reset the TV to factory defaults, press MENU > System > Reset & Admin > Reset TV to Factory Defaults. If
you have changed the default Parental Control Passcode, enter it now. Select Reset. Remember that all of your
settings will be lost.
There is a picture, but there is no sound.
• Press the VOLUME UP button on the remote. The TV will turn on.
• Press the MUTE button on the remote to ensure that mute is of.
• Press MENU > Audio. The TV Speakers should be set to On.
• If you have an audio device connected to your TV, press MENU > Audio and set Volume Control to External. Use
your audio device’s remote to control the volume.
The TV displays ‘No Signal’.
• Be sure your connected devices are turned on.
• Press the INPUT button on the remote and select the input to which your device is connected to. (e.g HDMI-1,
HDMI-2, COMP, etc.)
There are black/gray bars on the top/bottom/sides of the screen.
• Some TV channels add black bars to the picture, this is normal.
• Set the TV to Wide or Zoom mode. Press the WIDE button, highlight Wide or Zoom, and press OK.
• Adjust the video settings of your external device. See your device’s user manual for more information.