English - ii
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
the installation, use, and maintenance of your TV. Read the following
safety instructions before operating your TV. Keep these instructions in
a safe place for future reference.
power before connecting other components to your TV.
• Read these instructions.
• Keep these instructions.
• Heed all warnings.
• Follow all instructions.
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
• Clean only with dry cloth.
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,
• Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type
plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A
grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The
of the obsolete outlet.
• Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at
by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is
• Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long
periods of time.
when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-
moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
• Unplug the power cord before cleaning your TV.
temperature, condensation may form in the housing. Wait before turning
• A distance of at least three feet should be maintained between your TV
not install your TV close to smoke. Operating your TV close to smoke or
• Your TV should be operated only from the type of power source indicated
home, consult your dealer or local power company.
abuse or improper installations.
To totally disconnect power, unplug the power cord.
• The wall socket should be installed near your TV and easily accessible.
• Unplug your TV during a lightning storm or when it will not be used for
long period of time. This will protect your TV from damage due to power