highlight the rating type and press OK.
3. When the rating type is blocked, the Lock icon appears
locked. Content with this rating cannot be viewed.
4. When the rating type is unblocked, the Lock icon appears
unlocked. Content with this rating can be viewed.
5. If you want to block all unrated content, highlight Block
Unrated Shows and use the Arrow buttons on the remote to
6. When you are ﬁnished adjusting the rating level blocks, press
the EXIT button on the remote.
Changing the Parental Control Passcode
If you use the parental controls, you should change the passcode
to prevent children from accessing inappropriate material.
1. From the Parental Controls menu, highlight Change PIN and
press OK. The Change PIN menu is displayed.
2. In the New Pin ﬁeld, use the Number Pad on the remote to
enter your new 4-digit parental control passcode.
3. In the Conﬁrm Pin ﬁeld, use the Number Pad on the remote
to re-enter your new 4-digit parental control passcode.
4. Write down your new parental control passcode and save it
in a secure location.
5. Press the EXIT button on the remote.
Resetting the Content Locks
To reset the content locks to the factory-default settings:
1. From the Parental Controls menu, highlight RESET LOCKS and
press OK. The TV displays, “Are you sure you want to RESET ALL
LOCKS SETTINGS to the factory defaults?”
2. Highlight Yes and press OK.
VIEWInG SYSTEM Info anD RESETTInG To faCToRY
You can use the TV’s Help menu to:
• Display system information
• Restore the TV to its factory default settings
• Restart the Setup App
Displaying System Information
To display a summary of the TV settings:
1. Press the MENU button on the
remote. The on-screen menu is
2. Use the Arrow buttons on the
remote to highlight the Help
icon and press MENU/OK. Th e
Help menu is displayed.
3. Highlight System Info and
press MENU/OK. The system
information is displayed.
4. When you are ﬁnished
reviewing the system
information, press the EXIT
button on the remote.