15. Connect the power and restart the projector.
Do not turn the power on with the lamp cover removed.
Resetting the lamp timer
16. After the startup logo, open the On-Screen Display (OSD) menu. Go to the SYSTEM
SETUP: Advanced > Lamp Settings menu. Press MODE/ENTER. The Lamp Settings
page displays. Highlight Reset lamp timer. A warning message displays asking if you
want to reset the lamp timer. Highlight Reset and press MODE/ENTER. The lamp
time will be reset to “0”.
Do not reset if the lamp is not new or replaced as this could cause damage.
14. Tighten the screws that secure the lamp cover.
• Loose screw may cause a bad connection, which
could result in malfunction.
• Do not over tighten the screw.