• The Q Presenter only accepts up to 8 characters consisting of English capitalized
letters and digits 0-9 for the name, full 6 digits consisting of 1 to 4 for the
• To change the Q Presenter interface language, click the down arrow to reveal a
drop-down list and select a desired language. Click Apply.
• To allow notification messages to appear, click Yes. Click Apply.
• To display your computer screen on multiple projectors, click Activate 1:N
Display. Click Apply. It can display up to 8 projectors at the same time.
4. The Advanced Settings page allows you to configure Q Presenter.
• To display still pictures, click the down arrow to reveal a drop-down list and
select Graphic. Click Apply. To display video clips, click the down arrow to reveal
a drop-down list and select Video. Click Apply.
Graphic mode: worse image quality but faster transmission speed.
Video mode: better image quality but slower transmission speed.
However, the actual transmission speed was determined by the network traffic at
• To adjust the capture rate, move the slide bar. The network bandwidth may also
affect the performance.
• To launch Q Presenter when your computer operating system is started, click Yes
for Boot and launch. Click Apply.
• To link to the Projector Network Display System web page, click Link.
To disconnect from the projector(s), click the Disconnect icon.
• Be sure to turn off other virtual network control programs before using Q Presenter.
• Firewall in the PC must be switched off to allow Q Presenter and USB Display to work.
• Wireless keyboard mouse combo is not supported by Pixelworks currently.