When connecting a signal source to the projector, be sure to:
1. Turn all equipment off before making any connections.
2. Use the correct signal cables for each source.
3. Ensure the cables are firmly inserted.
• In the connections shown below, some cables may not be included with the projector (see
"Shipping contents" on page 8). They are commercially available from electronics stores.
• The connection illustrations below are for reference only. The rear connecting jacks
available on the projector vary with each projector model.
1. VGA cable
2. VGA to DVI-A cable
3. USB cable
4. Component Video to VGA (D-Sub)
5. S-Video cable
6. Video cable
7. Audio L/R cable
8. Audio cable
10. USB flash drive/USB wireless dongle
Notebook or desktop computer