20 How to adjust your monitor
6. How to adjust your monitor
The control panel
1. AUTO: Adjusts vertical position, phase, horizontal position and pixel clock automatically.
2. MENU key: Activates OSD main menu and return to the previous menu or exit OSD.
3. /Volume key: For Up/Increase adjustment. The key is the hot key for Volume.
4. /Mode key: For Down/Decrease adjustment. The key is the hot key for Mode.
5. ENTER key: Enters sub menus and select items. This key is also the hot key for Input.
6. Power: Turns the power on or off.
OSD = On Screen Display.
The hot keys will display a graduated scale for adjusting the value of that setting, and will only operate
while the OSD menu is not currently displaying. Hot key displays will disappear after a few seconds of no
key activity. See Hot key mode on page 21.