REVERSING THE DOOR SWING OF YOUR BEVERAGE OUTDOOR REFRIGERATOR
Tools needed: Flathead screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver
IMPORTANT: Before you begin, unplug the refrigerator or disconnect power.
To remove door from hinges:
1. Using a flathead screwdriver, separate the hinge axis from hinge #1. Set aside.
2. Open the door about 20° around the axis of bottom hinge #2, then lift the door off bottom hinge #2 and set
To replace door on hinges:
1. Using a flathead screwdriver, remove the plug buttons from the screw holes opposite the door hinges, top and
bottom. Set aside.
2. Replace the axis on the hinge #1 and tighten it firmly. Remove hinge #1 and place it on the opposite bottom
3. Remove hinge #2 and place it on the opposite top side. Separate the axis from hinge #2 and set it aside.
4. Using a Philips screwdriver, move the door limit under the door to the other side. The door limit should be
fixed near the hinge side to limit the door hitting the cabinet.
5. Align the door on bottom hinge #1 and replace axis on hinge #2. Tighten it firmly. Place the handle on the
side of the door away from the hinge side.
6. Push the plug buttons into the original screw holes.
7. Swap the door handle.
REVERSING THE DOOR HANDLE OF YOUR BEVERAGE OUTDOOR
Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the two screws pre-installed on the left
side of the door. The door has two screw holes on the right side allowing you
to install the handle. Align the handle with the screw holes and attach with
the two screws. Tighten screws firmly but do not over tighten.