Operation and Controls
NOTE: Do not cover any part of the wire shelves with aluminum foil or any other material that will prevent
adequate air circulation within the cabinet.
This appliance is equipped with 3 slide-out removable shelves. To prevent damage to the door gasket, make sure
the door is opened completely before pulling the shelves out.
•For easy access, shelves must be pulled approximately ⅓ out of the railing.
•The shelves are designed with an emergency stop to prevent them being removed too far when loaded.
•When removing the shelves out of the railing, make sure to remove all items first.
INSTALLING STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE
This appliance includes a stainless steel handle that is not required to
operate this appliance. To install the handle, please follow the below
1. The gaskets are easily displaced by hand, no tools are necessary.
2. Use a flat-head screwdriver to remove the two pre-installed deco-
rative plugs from the back of door.
3. Install the handle tightly as shown with two screws, lock washers
and flat washers provided. (DO NOT over tighten as this will cause
damage to the handle and stainless steel door frame).
4. Replace the door gasket to its original position.
INSTALLING CASTER WHEELS
This refrigerator comes with optional wheel casters for mobility
1. Carefully place the refrigerator on its side on a flat surface.
2. Unscrew the all leveling legs from the bottom section of the refrig-
3. Install the two wheel casters with brakes at the bottom front side
of the refrigerator. Tighten the wheel casters with the provided
4. Install the other two wheel casters at the bottom rear side of the
refrigerator. Tighten the wheel casters with the provided screws.
LOCKING THE CASTER WHEELS
This refrigerator is provided with two (2) caster wheels with lock
function for stability.
1. To lock the refrigerator in place, step and push the pedals all the
way down until the wheels are secured.
2. To release, lift from the under side of the pedals.
1.1. Place a carpenter’s level on top of the product to see if the appliance is
level from front to back and side to side.
2.2. Adjust the height of the feet as follows: Turn the leveling feet to the right to
lower that side of the refrigerator. Turn the leveling feet to the left to raise that
side of the refrigerator.
CASTER WHEELS WITH LOCK