11 | P a g e
Window kit Installation in a double-hung window
1. Open window or sliding door for approximately
2. Cut the foam seal (adhesive type) to the
proper length and attach it to the bottom
of the window. Fig.10.
3. Adjust the length of the window bars to the same
length and width of the opening of the window.
Cut the window piece if necessary to fit the
length of your window. Fig. 11.
4. Close the window on the window slide bars. For
long term installation, you may screw the
window kit into your window frame. Fig. 12.
5. Cut the foam seal to the length and seal
the open gap between the top window
sash and outer window sash. Shown in