Reversing the Door Swing
Tools needed: Flathead screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver
IMPORTANT: Before you begin, unplug the refrigerator or disconnect power.
To remove door from hinges:
To replace door on hinges:
1. Using a flathead screwdriver, separate the hinge axis from hinge 1.
2. Open the door about 20°. Lift the door off the bottom hinge 2 and set the door aside.
3. Using a flat screwdriver, remove the four plug buttons from the screw holes on the door.
4. Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the magnet baffle and door switch baffle. Place them on the
opposite side at the top of the door.
5. Push the four plug buttons into the spare screw holes.
1. Using a flathead screwdriver, remove the plug buttons from the screw holes opposite the door
hinges, top and bottom.
2. Replace the hinge axis on door hinge 1 and tighten it firmly. Remove door hinge 1 and place it on
the opposite bottom side.
3. Remove door hinge 2, place on the opposite top side. Separate the axis from hinge 2 and set it
4. Keep the handle apart from the hinge side. Align the door on the bottom hinge 1 and replace axis
on the hinge 2. Tighten it firmly.
5. Push the plug buttons into the original screw holes.