TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRICAL
SHOCK, OR INJURY WHEN USING YOUR
OUTDOOR REFRIGERATOR, FOLLOW THESE
All repairs, disassembly and modifications should be performed only by qualified technicians.
Attempting to perform this yourself could result in fire, malfunction or injury.
Never splash water directly onto the product or wash it with water without unplugging, as a short
circuit could result. In a rainy environment, a water-proof covering is recommended.
Never put flammable or volatile substances into the unit as explosion and fire could result.
Do not damage, modify, excessively bend, strain, twist or bundle the power cord. Also, placing
heavy objects on the power cord or binding it could damage the cord, possibly resulting in electrical
shock or fire.
Use a dedicated wall outlet. Do not use an extension cord or multiple-outlet adaptor as this could
result in electrical shock, overheating and fire.
Never use flammable spray cans or leave flammable substances near the unit. Sparks from
electrical switches could result in explosion or fire. If a combustible gas is present near the
appliance, turn off the source of the gas, then open the windows and doors to allow the gas to
dissipate. To avoid an explosion, do not pull the plug or switch off the unit.
The electrical socket must have good grounding. The ground wire cannot be connected with a gas
pipe, heating pipe, water pipe, telephone line or lightning rod. It cannot be replaced with the neutral
wire of single-phase power. In addition to the ground wire, an electrical leakage circuit breaker is
If installation in a damp location is unavoidable, have an electrician install a ground fault circuit
interrupter (GFCI) electrical outlet. If no GFCI is installed, electrical shock could result.
Never climb onto the unit. The unit could tip over or fall and cause material damage or personal
Disconnect the power cord plug from the wall outlet before moving the unit and make sure that the
power cord is not damaged during transport. A damaged power cord could result in electrical
shock and/or fire.
Never unplug the unit by pulling on the power cord. Always grip the plug firmly and pull straight out
from the outlet. Pulling the cord could cause wire breakage, possibly resulting in overheating and
Repair or replace any cord that is frayed. Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasions along
Read all of the instructions before using this appliance. When using this appliance, always exercise
basic safety precautions, including the following:
This unit must be properly installed in accordance with the installation instructions before it is
used. See grounding instructions in the Installation section.
This model can either be built-in or free-standing. Built-in units vent at the bottom front and
airflow at the front of this vent must be unimpeded.
Install the unit in a location where the floor is sturdy enough to support the load of the unit. If the
floor is not sturdy enough or installation is incorrectly performed, the unit could tip over and
cause personal injury. If the unit is placed on a stand, the front surface must be 3” or more back
from the edge of the stand in order to avoid accidental tipping of the appliance during normal
In a rainy or snowy environment, a water-proof covering is recommended.
Never place heavy objects or items containing water on top of the unit. Objects could fall and
cause injury and spilled water could cause the deterioration of the insulation of electrical
components and result in electrical shock.
Disconnect the unit if it is behaving abnormally, and do not reconnect until the situation is